« Home | Who's the coolest wife EVER?? » | Quickie » | Stop and smell the...armadillo corpse? » | Not so subtle clue » | I am now officially pissed the ***k off! » | Meanie Vents » | It Ain't My Fault » | The past, the present, and the stuff in between » | I'm on Meth » | Even ninjas need their rest » 

Saturday, July 14, 2007 

Bummer

Today I accidentally bought a giant bag of grapefruit that I thought were oranges. They were in the big box labeled "oranges," and they're small grapefruit, so they look like oranges. I was gonna make orange smoothies as a healthy way to satisfy my insatiable sweet tooth. Grapefruit smoothies? Not as appealing. What am I gonna do with 5 lbs of grapefruit?

I guess I'll just have a really healthy bladder for a while. And a sour look on my face.

On a less bummed out note, while in the Devil's Playground, I noticed that school supplies are on the shelves in mass quantities, and the "back to school" signs are going up! Won't be long now...

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health