« Home | Quickie » | Stop and smell the...armadillo corpse? » | Not so subtle clue » | I am now officially pissed the ***k off! » | Meanie Vents » | It Ain't My Fault » | The past, the present, and the stuff in between » | I'm on Meth » | Even ninjas need their rest » | Plumbing in Progress » 

Saturday, July 14, 2007 

Who's the coolest wife EVER??

1rayban

I got TH a pair of mirrored Ray Ban Aviators for our anniversary. Aren't they cheesetastic?? He's lookin' cooler than Johnny Knoxville in his new shades.

aviators6

I rock.

I hope you didn't give your left arm to purchase those stylin' shades for your honey. And I hope he didn't sell his eyes to an eye donation bank to get you that watch.

Is that too creepy? I'm a morbid O. Henry tonight.

We didn't blow a big wad at Christmas, and TH is ultra anal about savings. All organs and limbs are in tact.

Very stylish... like a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac.

They're awesome and you know it.

Since we share the same anniversary and we got our husbands the same gift ( freaked me out just a tad when I saw what you got him) I hope I get the same thing you got. I seriously doubt it because that would require Mr.Coach to shop somewhere other than the local truck stop or dollar store....A girl can always dream!

MrsCoach-- I knew all the cool people would appreciate the coolness of mirrored Aviators!

Maybe you should give your husband a gift certificate....to the mall.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health