« Home | I always knew I was a deviant » | Best Laid Plans » | Holiday Sugar High Movie Review » | The Crotchety Pirate » | Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired » | Our Luck » | Scatterbrain » | Teetering Tom » | Painful Childhood Memory » | Even Steven vs. the Indian Curse » 

Friday, July 06, 2007 

Plumbing in Progress

Today I have been trying to stay around the house because the plumber was out there working all day. His wife came out here to bring him lunch, and she pulled a lawn chair out of her van and sat in my yard watching him work all day long. It was kind of fun to watch-- I mean, he dug an eight foot hole and then jumped down into it. Still, not really that interesting.

The giant holes in my yard have now been filled in, and there are big ruts from the backhoe. A small price to pay at this point, I'd say. We still can't do laundry, because he's got to come back in the morning to poke something down that line to make sure it's clear. It might work now, but then again it might also flood the hall, and I'm just not in the mood to deal with that again.

I gotta go to the laundromat because TH doesn't have any clean scrubs, and I don't have any clean towels since he used them to sop up the last flood. I was hoping I could do laundry in my own house tonight, but no such luck.

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day............

Deviated septum surgery is, by all accounts, no fun, so I hope you don't have to have it done.

and why you are not calling a plumbing company just like Sydney Plumber its a less hustle.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health