« Home | I am now officially pissed the ***k off! » | Meanie Vents » | It Ain't My Fault » | The past, the present, and the stuff in between » | I'm on Meth » | Even ninjas need their rest » | Plumbing in Progress » | I always knew I was a deviant » | Best Laid Plans » | Holiday Sugar High Movie Review » 

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 

Not so subtle clue

If someone were planning to buy me a gift at some point in the near future, and that person didn't already have an idea of what to get, I would want them to know that my heart has been longing for THIS for quite some time.

You know, if they were wondering what I'd like.

Totally not getting what you're driving at here... Is this some sort of O. Henry homage or something?

hamm-- Our anniversary is in a week or so, and on Friday we are each going to go shopping for the other. We agreed not to spend lots on each other at Christmas, and to make our anniversary a bigger deal than Christmas. In other words, I'm like a kid just before Christmas.

In reading your response to the Hamminator, I misread that last sentence as: "...I'D like a kid just before Christmas."

Whew! I thought I was gonna have to give you the "birds and the bees" talk.

HBMom-- You and I will HATE kids just before Christmas!

With my many years of experience, I am able to hold in my hate until AFTER Christmas. After all the hope is gone. There are so many holidays to look forward to before Christmas, and so few afterwards. Only the weather forecast keeps me going, but I usually end up focusing the hate on those darn smarmy meteorologists who are OH SO WRONG, OH SO OFTEN.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health