« Home | Meanie Vents » | It Ain't My Fault » | The past, the present, and the stuff in between » | I'm on Meth » | Even ninjas need their rest » | Plumbing in Progress » | I always knew I was a deviant » | Best Laid Plans » | Holiday Sugar High Movie Review » | The Crotchety Pirate » 

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 

I am now officially pissed the ***k off!

Lately it has been raining every afternoon. It's gonna do it again today, I'm sure. Last night around 6:00, the plumber called and said he was behind because of the rain and was gonna put us off until "in the morning." I asked him, "Can I count on him to be here before noon tomorrow?" and he said yes.

It's 1:04 p.m.

I'm just gonna venture a guess here as to what's gonna happen today. I'll sit here and wait for him, as usual. At 3:00, it'll start raining, and then he'll claim that the rain is holding him back. If that does happen again today, I'm calling him on it. It doesn't start raining until late afternoon! The work day starts in the morning, and if you work all day, you should be able to get a lot done before 3:00 or 4:00! Besides, they were out here last week-- the work on this job has already been started. It's not like we're on some list of people he needs to get to-- they left in the middle of the job!

Last night, I got down on my knees and hand-washed my husband's scrubs in the bath tub. If I had any patience left for these f*ckers, it was rinsed down the tub drain with the suds.

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health