« Home | Stop and smell the...armadillo corpse? » | Not so subtle clue » | I am now officially pissed the ***k off! » | Meanie Vents » | It Ain't My Fault » | The past, the present, and the stuff in between » | I'm on Meth » | Even ninjas need their rest » | Plumbing in Progress » | I always knew I was a deviant » 

Friday, July 13, 2007 

Quickie

TH gave me my present early. He went and bought it today, and was so pleased with himself that he wanted me to open it right away. It's a Citizen watch and a matching bracelet. It's kinda fancy. It's really pretty. I don't have many pretty things like that, so I really like it. The only piece of jewelry I wear is my wedding ring, and I occasionally wear a necklace. I hope the watch doesn't look stupid on me. Same for the bracelet.

I haven't bought his gift yet, but I know what I'm getting, and he's gonna love it because it's awesommmmme.

Tonight we went to Cold Stone Creamery and got ice cream. It was gud. But now my blood sugar is crashing and I'm ready for a nap.

I love their cheesecake ice cream. I have them mix in some strawberries and it's wunnerful.

That's what he got. I got the strawberry shortcake. Not enough shortcake, but still good.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health