« Home | Movie Night » | My little pets » | Assholes in the news » | What works » | Quick post, because it's on my mind » | After all, it would make for good blogging » | ohmygah » | Burgers, Books, Teacher's Dirty Looks » | Jimmy ray done got that GED, gone get him a job at... » | Still not a cat blog » 

Monday, May 21, 2007 

Exercise Haiku

I walk at the park
the skinny bitches pass me
with their tight asses.

Heh, heh.

My buddy Mabel and I used to walk the long hallways after school for exercise. Hey! It's air-conditioned. We would pass various faculty members, and talk turned to how some people dared to wear khaki pants, even though they were not the most flattering of colors on some rumps.

There was one who wore the khakis well. Mabel sneered, "She may look nice on the outside, but she's rotten on the inside from all that smoking."

Yes. We're bitter and OH SO SUPERIOR.

Buffi and Muffi
Just double-teamed the pool guy.
Have to jog it off.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health