« Home | A long way to go » | No Uranus Jokes. I promise. » | Love? Check. Happiness? Check. Integrity? Int... » | "Unemployment is capitalism's way of getting you t... » | The Rainy Day and the Endangered Anus » | Gene Pool Puddle » | I think, therefore I blog. I think. Wait. Repeat t... » | Cornered by Crazy » | It's the Freudiest! » | The Old Geezer in the Appliance Department » 

Sunday, May 13, 2007 

Still not a cat blog

Nothing blogworthy here lately.

TH is at work. So far I have been watching movies on t.v. all day. That, and watching Pookie play in this thing. It's quite adorable. His quest to befriend Edna St. Vincent McBitch continues. He keeps managing to get closer and closer to her without getting slapped, so I think he's making progress...


PDR_0504

PDR_0512

PDR_0516

PDR_0518

PDR_0521

While she has finally stopped taking every opportunity to kick his ass, she still hasn't quite accepted him.

PDR_0523

Hey, there's nothing else going on in my life right now. Unless you want to hear about how that high fiber diet's working...

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health