« Home | We Made It. » | Land of Fruit and Nuts » | San Francisco, Part 1 » | San Francisco Update » | What I get for being impatient » | My son, the tapeworm » | Sannnnn Franciscooooo » | The in-grown toenail digging Asian woman, and the ... » | Here it is... » | The Verdict » 

Friday, July 04, 2008 

I'm a Winner!

I won this gas grill in a grocery store drawing, if ya can believe that!

IMG_0292

Happy fourth.

Seriously? That's great. Now Tim can be a grillin' fool. It's the least he can do, since you're carrying his progeny.

Sweet!

Considering your luck with the shock collars, the truck, and the mower, I'd be extremely leery of that grill. It's just waiting for a chance to melt both your faces off, you know.

DY-- He BETTER. I never had any luck getting him to use the charcoal grill.

Boleyn-- Sweet, indeed.

Hamm-- Yeah, I know! Fortunately for me, I'm afraid of propane and other things that explode, so I probably won't be anywhere near it once the tank is hooked up.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health