« Home | Yes, Virginia, there ARE stupid questions. » | The Hot Dog Man Cometh » | Goodnight Nurse » | State Test » | Quickie in the A.M. » | Routine Changes » | Son of a Bitch » | Morning of a Thousand Assholes » | I Dream of Weenie » | Coffee Blues » 

Friday, March 07, 2008 

Politickin

Yesterday I told you about the NYC hot dog stand. Today Hillary Clinton spoke at the train depot in downtown Hattiesburg. That's a little too much NYC in a short period for me.

And now it's gonna snow? Geez.

I never thought I would utter these words, but I think I might vote for Hillary Clinton this Tuesday in our primary. Only because Obama scares the ever loving shit out of me, and McCain is the new boss who's the same as the old boss. Have you noticed who some of the Anti-Christ's Obama's supporters are? The more I know about him, the more afraid I become. We gotta keep that boy out of the White House.

How dare you talk about the Obamessiah like that! What would Jesus and your Momma say?

Seriously, that thing with the Canadians and NAFTA last week, plus his stupid offhand comment that he'd invade Pakistan... that's open-mic night amateur crap. The closest Obamajesus needs to be to the White House is the line for the public tour.

Now, now, you know we're not allowed to call them "boy" anymore!

BOTH OF THEM scare the crap out of me, but Hillary slightly less so.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health