« Home | We always suspected she was a bit off, and now this. » | Twilight Zone » | Oh Hail, Ann Ate the Universe » | Bedtime Story » | Ultrasound » | Basketcase » | Shop your blues away. » | Random Thought Whenever » | Politickin » | Yes, Virginia, there ARE stupid questions. » 

Monday, March 17, 2008 

Owwwwwwwww.

Okay. This morning I felt not very good. After I wrote my post this morning, I went back to sleep. I woke up feeling much worse, and it has gotten worse as the hours have ticked by. My back is sore, as are some other parts of my body. I feel feverish but the thermometer says I'm in the normal range. My head hurts. HURTS, I say.

Around noon I tried to get an appt. with a doctor. They said they couldn't see me because I'm pregnant, and that I would have to call my OB. So I did. It's almost 4:00 and the nurse still hasn't called back. It's been four hours since I left the message. At 2:15 I called to make sure I hadn't been forgotten, and they told me the message hadn't been answered yet and to keep waiting.

Methinks this is horseshit. Now it's too late for me to see a doctor today. So I missed a day of work, didn't see a doctor, and have no answers as to why I feel like a gut with the shit slung out of it.

When my friend was pg she had the same problem with her OB not calling back when she was sick, she went to the after hours clinic off of 40th and the woman dr. there(I cannot remember her name). You might want to just show up there if you are not feeling better.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health