« Home | Purged » | Costume Contest » | Karma for Playing Hooky » | Free time and the baggage that comes with it » | Four Meme???? » | The new carpet saga continues » | Where socks in the dryer go » | Junior Highku » | Junior Haiku » | Why Does My Ass Itch?? » 

Saturday, October 27, 2007 

Mystery wristery

In two hours, I'll be chaperoning a middle school Halloween dance. I wanted to dress up. The best suggestion I got was "Comma Chameleon." Alas, I was too lazy to make it happen, and will be wearing my homecoming t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

TH is in Brooklyn right now looking at a motorcycle. This old man has a 99 Harley Sportster for $800. He claims he bought it to fix it up, but then got hurt and no longer has any reason to bother fixing it. The engine needs work, but the guy has all the parts. The other drawback is that the title is a bonded title. We don't know everything about that, but I managed to find some facts online and it doesn't seem like a total deal breaker, necessarily. I have a Honda that I ride around the yard and up and down our road, but it's not real street worthy. If TH gets me the Sportster, I can really ride. Assuming this guy is telling the truth about it and it's not just some pile of junk.

My wrist has suffered some unknown injury. About three weeks ago, it started hurting for no apparent reason. I just woke up one day, and it was killing me. TH claims that I slept on it funny. He said I had it bent somehow and was laying on it, and that he tried several times to get me to move. Whatever happened, it still hurts. It will get better, and then it'll suddenly hurt again. I can't twist it or squeeze anything or lift anything. I've been wearing this brace for a few days, but it actually seems to be making it worse. Typing is painful. It's gonna take me longer to get ready for the dance, so I gotta get going soon.

I'm sure to come back from THIS with some blogging material.

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health