« Home | Karma for Playing Hooky » | Free time and the baggage that comes with it » | Four Meme???? » | The new carpet saga continues » | Where socks in the dryer go » | Junior Highku » | Junior Haiku » | Why Does My Ass Itch?? » | Nine Dollar Daddy » | Sex and Fury » 

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 

Costume Contest

I need yer help!

On Saturday night I have to chaperone the Halloween dance at school. It's a costume party, and there's a contest. I want to dress up. Thing is, I want to be something English teachery. At first I thought about dressing up like some literary character, but TH thinks it'd be funny to go as a dangling modifier or something.

Best idea on what to be (and how to make it work) gets a prize. The prize of my appreciation. C'mon!!!

Once upon a time, I saw a trick-or-treater with her head through a piece of cardboard, a tablecloth draped over it, and paper plates, cups, and food glued to it. I suppose she was a redneck dinner table, or a picnic table.

One high school kid came to our Halloween dance in a gray hoodie with dark sunglasses. I thought, "How uncool. He's the Unibomber." But he said he was that one professional poker player. All the kids knew his name, but I didn't.

I suppose going as a F.W.Rabbit-F*cker is out of the question...

Sounds like Phil Ivey. He's a scary cat when he's staring his opponents down.

In costume news, I'd suggest someone from Moby Dick. You could probably do Captain Ahab easily enough, but everyone would think you're trying to be Abraham Lincoln. Plus, while they would doubtless come in handy as a chaperone, harpoons would probably set off the metal detector or something.

How about an exclamation mark or a comma? A red ink pen or in your case green. Holley

how about a colon or a semi-colon?

Maybe a bookworm... kind of lame, I know but I have been re-doing a repo house - cut me some slack - I am TIRED!!!

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health