« Home | The new carpet saga continues » | Where socks in the dryer go » | Junior Highku » | Junior Haiku » | Why Does My Ass Itch?? » | Nine Dollar Daddy » | Sex and Fury » | How to waste time » | Mean Teacher gets peeped on » | A day in the life » 

Sunday, October 21, 2007 

Four Meme????

I stole this from Hillbilly Mom, who stole it from Diva, who probably stole it from someone else. At least we're all honest about our tendency to steal ideas from people.

Four Jobs I've Held:

1. Middle School English teacher
2. Loss Prevention Agent (i.e. Corporate Spy)
3. Waffle House waitress
4. Direct care worker w/ developmentally disabled folks

I have to say that English teacher is the best so far, despite the daily headaches.


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

1. Maria Full of Grace
2. Shaun of the Dead
3. Adaptation
4. Superbad

Those are probably not my four favorite films of all time, but they're all re-watchable.


Four TV Shows I Watch:

1. The First 48
2. COPS
3. The Soup
4. Scrubs

I don't watch any shows religiously, but I'll stop what I'm doing for The First 48 or The Soup.


Four Places I've Lived

1. Nesbit, MS (West Nesbit in tha house beyotch!)
2. Hattiesburg, MS
3. Memphis, TN
4. Yazoo Shitty, MS

Hattiesburg is my favorite, and Yazoo is my least favorite. Memphis is a close, close second. I'd rather go live in Y.C. again than live in most parts of Memphis, but I was in a decent neighborhood when I lived there.


Four Favorite Foods

1. Fried chicken
2. sushi
3. turnip greens with cornbread
4. anything made from potatoes, even though I can't have them anymore.


Four Websites I Visit Daily

1. Hillbilly Mansion (I hear ya, sista)
2. http://www.comcast.net/
3. a local website that shall remain nameless (and linkless)
4. my employer's website, because it's necessary.


Four Colors I Like

1. Green
2. Red
3. Brown
4. Blue


Four Places I Would Love to be Right Now:

1. a bar, drinking a beer and talking to people
2. a swanky hotel room with my honey and some dirty lingerie
3. a doctor's office, finding out that I've lost 60 pounds and am pregnant
4. here at home with my man


Four Stupid Ass Names I Would Never Give my Children (yeah I changed that one a little)

1. Braden
2. Payson
3. Skylar
4. Jordan

Thanks, HM. I needed that.

Labels:

Theft well done, my partner in crime.

Your links are all jacked, Meanie. Course, that seems to be a theme with you today... jacked finger, jacked carpet, jacked colon. Even jack cheese, perhaps.
Still, at least nobody threw a desk at you today.

Shouldn't you take CLEAN lingerie to a hotel room with your honey?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health