« Home | Pass the birth control pills, please » | The nastiest thing that has ever happened to me » | Quick Update » | Laundromat gringos » | Minding Mice at a Crossroads » | Wanted: Handyman. Or an Ark. Whichever. » | And the juggling act begins » | Lines composed over a bucket of ice cream » | Plugging Leaks » | The bleach, the bitch, and the beach » 

Saturday, June 16, 2007 

Fish Theory

If you read my recent post "The Nastiest Thing That Has Ever Happened to Me," you know that I recently had a close encounter of the fishy kind.

My dad has a theory. The little invisifish were being chased by the flying fish, and needed somewhere to hide. The opening in the back of my loose bathing suit looked like something they could hide in, and they swam in there, then couldn't get out.

Makes sense. It doesn't make me feel any less nauseated, but it does make sense.

My sister and her crew passed through Hattiesburg today on their way home. The niece left her Leapster in Uncle T's car, and she was wigging out without it. I returned the Leapster when we met for lunch.

Nobody ordered the fish.

Guess my grandbaby is too young, I have NO idea what a Leapster is, but I'm sure the little darling MUST have it.

After the infamous "fish incident" you may even swear off sushi.

A leapster is a handheld video game type thing that is supposed to be educational.

http://www.leapfrog.com/Primary/PreschoolKindergarten/Leapster.jsp

All the games are math, language, etc. My niece and nephew love theirs.

That's:

http://
www.leapfrog.com/
Primary/PreschoolKindergarten/
Leapster.jsp

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health