« Home | Competition » | The Honest Interviewer » | Let's make a day of it » | countdown to anniversary #1 » | Three Vultures Collaborate » | Pookie goes to the doctor » | Instant Car-ma » | Exercise Haiku » | Movie Night » | My little pets » 

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 

comes around

Last week several people promised to call me today with a definite "yay or nay" after the interviews I had. No calls yet. But I did get a call from someone else who wants to interview me, so there's something new on the horizon.

I wish some of the people who have already interviewed me would call back and offer me a job. Then I could say, "Well, I'm still interviewing. I'll have to get back with you."

That would feel good.

Ummm....haven't you pretty well established that you interviewed with a bunch of morons? Maybe they forgot how to use a phone?

Hang in there, sweetie.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health