« Home | There's no justice in the world! » | Charlie loves the ceiling fan » | Charlie's got a lumpy head » | Merry Christmas, y'all » | Charlie's First Christmas » | A trip. » | We are not irrelevant. » | Tale of the Lazy Yard Boy » | I can't think of a title for this that doesn't sou... » | Talkin' » 

Thursday, January 01, 2009 

Nothing changes on New Year's Day

Happy New Year. We didn't do anything special-- we haven't in years-- but we stayed up until after 1:00 a.m. and watched a guy jump a motorcycle onto the roof of Caesar's Palace. For lunch we ate cabbage and black eyed peas and hog jowls along with some meatloaf, and then I took a nap. I had to get up early because a certain little man got up early, and I have felt like a blob all day.

I'm going back to bed.

Well, I stayed up to watch the ball drop at Times Square - unfortunately, it didn't land on Bill and Hilary..........

Yeah, I saw the ball drop too. It seemed anticlimactic this year. At first I thought something had gone wrong because I didn't see the "2009" light up.

Now that Obama is Prez, Hillary looks pretty good to me. I would like to know the real truth about the whole Blago thing. I'd bet big money Obama's not as squeaky clean as everyone thinks.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health