« Home | I hate everyone. » | Ann Busts a Gut » | Overheard in the Junior High » | No rest for the pregnant » | Forrest General is Trying to Kill My Husband » | Ann wakes up grumpy, with a vision to save the world. » | Did I mention that my head hurts? » | Long Weekend » | Va-jay-jay » | Three-fer: Childbirth class. Aunt C Update. Mom's... » 

Sunday, September 28, 2008 

Tired of being tired

I'm tired of waking up at 3:00 a.m. to pee, then not being able to fall back asleep until 5:00. A coworker swears that this means the baby will be up during those hours once he's born. I have noticed that he's wiggling around a lot during these two hour middle of the night insomnia fests, but I hope my coworker is wrong. I mean, if I have to get up to feed him, that's fine. I've mentally prepared myself for that. But should he be up for 2 hours? C'mon. How long does it take to change a diaper, suck some milk out of, you know, something, and fall back asleep? An hour max, right? Right??

I'm tired of complaining. I mean, you know you've been complaining a lot when YOU are tired of YOUR complaining.

I wish I had a lawn chair, a cooler of ice, a twelve pack of beer, and no responsibilities whatsoever. I guess those days are over. Oh well. It's not like I didn't have more than my fair share of them.

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health