« Home | The Great Escape » | New Momma Blues » | Yankee Racist » | Random Thought WTFEVER » | Random Thought Whenever » | Ann's Politically Incorrect Kitchen Cleaning Project » | Charlie's Stats » | Bitch, meet 'Tard. 'Tard, Bitch. » | Chatter » | Breastmilk Haiku » 

Saturday, January 24, 2009 

Guess who.

I'm glad this picture exists so I can look back years from now and still remember how tired I was when Charlie was just a little tater tot.

P1000800

And this one so I can remember how he liked to scratch the crap out of his face. You should see it right now. There are five decent sized scratches down his forehead. Yes, I've trimmed his nails. So much that I don't know how it's possible for him to scratch himself. And yes I've tried treating the itchiness that makes him do it in the first place. I don't want him to wear the little baby mittens any more than necessary because he needs to learn how to do things with his hands. Anyway...

P1000815

IMG_0686 (3)

And this one, so I can remember what things look like when you've been drinking. A lot.

IMG_0694

Charlie with Grandpa--

charliewgrandpa (4)

charliewgrandpa (8)

He loves his Cookie Monster. CM laughs hysterically while rolling around on the floor grabbing his belly. It's pretty cute.

IMG_0682 (3)

IMG_0688 (2)

Thanks for the pictures!! That Charlie is one handsome dude :)

My grandson scratched his face constantly, too, no matter how many times my daughter tried to trim his nails - she was afraid people would think she was a horrible mother because she couldn't seem to stop it. Sometimes he looked like Freddie Kruger had been after him..........

He also had an Elmo like your CM that he loved. Now he has some weird monkey he likes that plays that old song "Roller Coaster." Don't ask me why, but he thinks it's hilarious.

Charlie is a cutie.

Post a Comment

DeadpanAnn (old blogger version) is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health